Let's eat!
8:00 AM
Breakfast with the kiddo:
1 slice of whole wheat bread
1 Tb almond butter (I don't know if I can ever eat PB again. I am officially addicted to this stuff)
1/2 banana
268 calories
Somebody is eyeballing my breakfast.
10:30 AM
Snack:
1 Detour Bar
200 calories
1:00 PM
Lunch:
3 cups Two-Bean Salad :)
350 calories
Ha! I had all this Pasta Salad leftover and nobody was touching it. I couldn't chuck it, it was just too tasty. But I couldn't eat all that pasta and calories. So, I took 5 minutes and picked out all the pasta and ended up with a totally filling bean salad! Next time, I'm bagging the pasta all together. This was sooo good!
4:00 PM
Mid-Afternoon Snack:
1 string cheese
15 Triscuit Thin Crisps
6:00 PM
A dinner just for mom:
1 Flat Out Artisian Fold It bread
1/2 can canned salmon
1 Tb Miracle Whip Light
1 slice provolone cheese
4 slices of tomato
some spinach
onion slices
2 cups of strawberries
411 calories
The truth of the matter is that I made piles of blueberry pancakes for the kiddos for dinner, and it just was not sounding good. I needed to get my salmon in for the week and broke out this delicious little number. I can't believe I just put the words salmon and delicious in the same sentence. I am growing up.
9:00 PM
"I need something sweet to eat while I watch the Olympics" snack:
1 cup vanilla yogurt, light
1 cup Puffins cereal
270 calories
I was under by 105 calories.
For more Eat With Me posts click here.

0 comments:
Post a Comment