My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eat With Me: 2/4/10

Have you entered the Trainer Momma Valentine Giveaway yet?
Well, my friend, click here to enter your chance to win a new heart rate monitor!

Today I had 1,487 budgeted for calories, then worked out and burned 457 calories. Grand total: 1,944.

No early morning workout today -- it came later.




8:00 AM
Breakfast:

1 cup Egg Scramblers
2 Tb salsa
1 apple
1 cup skim milk



11:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:

1 banana
1 Tb almond butter



1:00 PM
Lunch:

2 cups spinach
3 oz albacore tuna
1/2 Tb Miracle Whip, Light
1/2 of a tomato
1/4 cup cucumber, diced
2 Tb Light Italian salad dressing

194 calories
Now THIS was a great salad. And the low calorie count was nice too!



4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:

Blueberry Protein Shake

195 calories



5:00 PM

Candied walnuts
These ladies were calling my name from the freezer all afteroon:

327 WHOPPING calories



6:30 PM
Out to dinner with the Doc:

1 River Tree Salad with grilled chicken

500 calories (we estimated this)



9:30 PM

Going, going gone!

1 cup of Puffin cereal
1/2 cup skim milk

165 calories


Well, I 79 calories under my calorie count. Nice.


For more Eat With Me Posts click here.

To see how I calculate my calories click here.


8 comments:

Vennesa said...

Just wanted to say (again) that I love the Eat With Me posts. Keep them coming!

Seth and Natalie said...

I really like your eat with me posts, too, although they make me feel a little guilty for eating 7 applesauce cookies for dinner tonight. That's no good. Your eat with kids is so great, it gives me ideas for my little ones.

Alicia said...

I love them too. Makes me realize that it really is easier to eat good foods and have them taste good. I like the kids one as well. I'm working on this transition.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys got to get out (to dinner)! Every couple needs that now and again; and it's inspiring to see you still making great food choices while out to dinner! Awesome!!

brownymama said...

I'm thinking about doing an eat with me post. It would list a healthy breakfast, similar to yours, a reasonable lunch, a HORRIBLE afternoon snack, like 4 cookies or something, and then a skipped dinner because of the guilt! (; At least yesterday that's what it was.

Tressa's in the chess club, huh? That's great. You are one busy momma.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the salad recipe. Just ate it for lunch and it was delicious!!!

Trainer Momma said...

Brownymama -- you are cracking me up! That afternoon gets all of us, it's a killer. That's when I have to treat myself to a great protein shake, greek yogurt, or something a bit sweet. It took me a looooong time to learn that, though.

Jen-JensFitnessTips.com said...

Great post!! Everything you eat looks so goood!!! I usually have a very similar salad for lunch. The dark green leaves like spinach is good for you. Thanks for sharing!

Jen :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails