My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eat With Me: 2/2/10

Have you entered the Trainer Momma Valentine Giveaway yet?
Well, my friend, click here to enter your chance to win a new heart rate monitor!

All right! Let's see, the calorie budget was 1,485 calories +324 from the workout which brought me to a grand total of 1,809 calories. I believe I went over by 2 calories...

Let's eat!


5:45 AM
Pre-workout scarf down:

1 slice of whole wheat bread

120 calories



8:00 AM
Breakfast:

1/2 fat free greek yogurt
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
1 small banana
2 Tb of chopped pecans
1 Tb agave nectar

334 calories
(Oh, my... I want to eat this one again ASAP!)



11:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:

1 Pure Protein Bar

200 calories

Going, going gone!



1:00 PM

"Whatever I could find in the fridge" Wrap:

1 Flatout Bread, Light
1 Tb red roasted pepper hummus
1/2 turkey burger, cooked, chopped
1/2 tomato
1/2 cup spinach
2 Tb chopped red onion
1 Tb reduced fat feta cheese
1 egg white, cooked and sliced

282 calories

Now, I must say this tasted as good as it looked. And having my little guy as my daily lunch date always is entertaining :)



4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon "racing everyone around afterschool" snack:

1/4 cup roasted, salted soy nuts
20 baby carrots

200 calories



6:00 PM
Dinner:

2 cups Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup (find recipe here)
1 homemade whole wheat roll

434 calores

9:00 PM
I'm hungry and have some calories to spare snack:
1 1/2 cups Puffin cereal
2/3 cups skim milk

240 calories


For more Eat With Me Posts click here.

To see how I calculate my calories click here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails