Let's eat!
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 slice of whole wheat bread
120 calories
8:00 AM
Breakfast
Power Oatmeal:
1/2 cup rolled oats (made with water)
1/2 scoop protein powder
2 Tb ground flax seed
1/4 cup milk (poured on top)
5 strawberries
307 calories
10:00 AM
Mid-Morning snack:
1 pkg beef jerky
1 orange
190 calories
Study, study, study...
1:00 PM
Lunch:
3 oz of chicken breast
1/2 cup edemame
2 cups steamed broccoli
1/2 cup sugar snap peas (steamed)
sprinkled with teriyaki sauce
294 calories
Study, study, study...
4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
1/2 cup plain yogurt
2 Blackberry spice mini muffins
2 packets of Stevia
200 calories
6:00 PM
Dinner:
1 Vegetarian Enchilada (see recipe here)
2 cups of romaine lettuce and spinach
red and green bell peppers
1/2 of a tomato
4 Tb of mango salsa
5 slices of cantaloupe
432 calories
9:00 PM
I have the calories and I'm hungry:
1 cup Vive Kashi cereal
1/2 cup of skim milk
181 calories
Why the heck did I eat this?
The Doc was was downing these one after the other and for some reason a cardboard tasting Fudgsicle just hit the spot:
1 Sugar free Fudgsicle
40 calories
I was under by 196 calories.
Good night! :)
Check out more Eat With Me posts here.

2 comments:
I am still anxiously awaiting your bread recipe :) Thanks for all the eat with me posts. I've gotten a lot of great ideas from you.
Were do you buy your beef jerky and Pure Protien bars?
I love your blog and follow it every day! I have made several of your receipes and they we great!
Thanks!!
Michelle
Post a Comment