My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Creamy Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing

When I discovered this recipe, I think I did the happy dance for a week. I LOVE THIS DRESSING. It is not low in calorie, but in small quantities will delight the taste buds.




Creamy Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing

1 cup canola oil (ouch)
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup fat free plain yogurt
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dry mustard
2 T sugar
2 tsp dry parsley flakes
1 tsp minced garlic
freshly cracked pepper to taste

Mix all this together in the blender or food processor and drink it straight out of the bottle.

This does separate in the fridge. Just shake it and enjoy it.

88 calories per tablespoon

This is great with pasta salad or on a Greek salad.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Oooo I need to try this.

Alicia said...

That does look yummy. I'll have to give it a try, especially on one of our weekly Sunday pot luck dinners.

Related Posts with Thumbnails