My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's For Dinner?

I didn't get my act together to post today's entire menu -- but here is dinner:


Taco Salad

ground turkey seasoned with taco seasoning
black beans
corn
red peppers
green peppers
tomatoes
spinach
romaine lettuce
a few slices of avacado
salsa

Skipped the Baked Chips and Light Ranch dressing the others ate.

Yes, I ate the whole darn thing.


4 comments:

Chiemi said...

YUM!

Stacy of KSW said...

I'm with Chiemi ... Yum indeed!!

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

yeah! - just got a killer deal on ground turkey at Super Tarjay...now I know what to do with it!

stacie said...

Just wondering if it's okay to stick with extra lean ground beef over ground turkey? Some family members are having trouble with that switch over.

Related Posts with Thumbnails