Don't ask.
Don't tell.
Just switch it:
This school year I switched out the old Skippy Super Chunk for an all natural peanut butter. You know, the kind you need to stir up every time and refrigerate because all it has in it is smashed up peanuts? Gone is the tablespoons of sugar and high fructose corn syrup -- and nobody has squawked yet.
Mission Switch It Accomplished.


11 comments:
The best way to enjoy peanut butter, for sure. The Central Market brand is very good as well.
We have both Jif and Adams All Natural. My 2 youngest (ages 3 &4) say "No, we want the good Peanut Butter" if I try to feed them the Jif. My older ones complain though. I should have started them younger!! I've started doing a little of both kinds of PB to get the older ones used to the taste.
love Adam's. We've never eaten anything but that. I especially love stirring it and licking the knife.
I actually can't stand the old Jip and peter pan that I grew up on after having natural!
Trader Joe's. I HAVE to have it! They also have a new kind with flax seeds. My kids don't know the difference!
I would give one of my vital organs just to have a Trader Joe's here in TX. Man, I miss that store.
We had a Trader Joe's when we lived in Phoenix. I so miss that store!
I switched to all natural PB a couple years ago, and nobody noticed. I would not recommend EVER trying the Smart Balance variety. It tastes just like a roasted tire smells. Blech!
I love PB, but it's got to be the good all natural kind! I especially like going to whole foods and making my own. I don't know if it tastes much different than the kind you stir, but it's fun, hehe.
I did that a few months ago because regular gave me headaches and stomach cramps. My husband hasn't said a thing and I love it!
I didnt know you were related to the Wrights! I live right behind johnny and jane! I found your blog on ashley and wes's but had no idea. I love your blog! I love the greek yogurt!!! i read your food update and wanted a healthy snack so i tried it and am now obsessed! agave nectar!!! so yummy!! any who love your blog and thanks for commenting! good luck decorating!!!
I have the same problem with the older vs younger kids. I tried Smart Balance so I'm grateful that someone said that's not a good brand. I'll give it another shot with another brand. We have Trader Joes & Sprouts so I should be able to find one for them. I love them all! By the way, I just had Mandi's Muesli (that's what it should be called).
Post a Comment