One NEW Polar® F6 Heart Rate Monitor
$120 VALUE!
$120 VALUE!
The F6 has served me well for years now. It is reliable and helps you train at the right intensity. You also can see how many calories you have burned, it is water resistant up to 50 m, and has a backlight. It has an oversized face which makes it easy to read and comes with the transmitter chest strap.
Don't know why the heck you need a heart rate monitor? See yesterday's post.
Rules, Rules, Rules
The giveaway runs from today, Wednesday, December 2, 2009 until midnight (12:00 AM Pacific Time Zone) on Monday, December 7, 2009.
If you'd like to enter the Trainer Momma Polar® F6 Heart Rate Monitor giveaway just leave a comment here. One entry per person, please.
Also, be sure that you give me a way to contact you. If your comment links to your blog/website, sweet! If you don't have a blog/website, just leave your email in your comment.
One last thing -- if you are the winner and I don't hear from you within 24 hours of the big announcement, I will need to choose another winner. Lo siento!
**I must note that Polar® did not ask me to review their heart rate monitors or give me any products for free (darn!)... I just love them, love my Trainer Momma readers, and want to pass quality fitness gear along to you!
Like I always say, if I don't spoil you -- who will? Good luck, and spread the word!




96 comments:
found this blog off of a friend's blog. Love it!!
found your blog a few months ago thru petit elephant.
love your tips! I'm trying to lose post baby weight.
I LOVE Trainer Momma!!! Your advice is so sound and just what I need to hear! I've lost 15 lbs. in the last two months just by working harder and eating better...thank, you! Keep that valuable advice coming....I LOVE Trainer Momma!!!
I really enjoy your blog. Thanks for your tips and inspiration.
I'm currently alternating between Jillian's 30 day shred and Bob's weight loss yoga and I'd love to figure out if I'm doing any good with a heart rate monitor. I'd love to win it.
What an awesome giveaway - sign me up!
Love this giveaway. Sign me up!
P.S. Your awesome!
Awesome! I have been wanting to get a heart rate monitor for years now!!!!! Sign me up!! Thanks Mandy!
I would love to win this! I have been needing one for a while! I love your blog and fitness tips!
My sis-in-law directed me to your blog a few weeks ago. Every thing you teach is everything that I have learned throughout my life but after being pregnant for 10 months and recovering for another 2 its all such a good reminder and push! And I have always gone back and forth about the heart monitor thing but your convincing post about them makes think I need to put it on my wish list! Sign me up too!
Oh I've wanted one of these for so long but the price tag!!!! I hope I win!!!
I'm feeling the love - fingers crossed!
I'm totally hooked on your blog now. Melissa and I are totally Trainer Momma followers now. Thank you so much for creating this blog! I want to win! Also, I informed my hubby today that I need new shoes and he doesn't get to say anything about it. I'm getting them! I've been wearing these bad boys since James was born. What is a good store to go to here in town?
How cool are you?! I was just showing the previous post to my hubby to convince him that I need one of those. I seriously love your blog. Also that post about the running shoes, I had no idea I needed to change them out so frequently. Thanks for continuing to put on such a great blog!
I would LOVE to win! Thanks for the last post about heart rate monitors... I now know why I need one!
I've been reading your blog for a bit and haven't ever commented but I just can't pass this up! Ever since you posted about how exercise machines don't accurately track calories burned etc. I've been waiting for the post recommending a good heart rate monitor. And now you are having a giveaway of one, happy day! Love your blog thanks for sharing all your tips in such a fun way!
Like I said yesterday, if I win I'll wear it non-stop, even to bed! Love the site!
Wow! Now that's a good give away! Thanks for the chance to win. Also, thanks for your blog. It helps me stay focussed on fitness.
Oh please, pick me, pick me!
What if you are related to Trainer Momma can you still win? If so...sign me up too!!! I look at your blog daily!!!
Bro in Law Scott
Pick me! Pick me!!
Love the blog Mandi! Keep up the good work!
Oh, I could really use a Heart Rate Monitor to give my garage workouts a boost! Love your tips, keep them coming.
Wow - I would love to win this and see how much good my workouts really do. I just found this blog a couple weeks ago and am loving it.
Oh, I hope it's me, I've wanted one for so long!!! Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway!!
This is a awesome giveaway, thank you! I love reading your blog, I feel like I have my very own personal trainer right here at home!
What a fun give away! Thanks for sharing your tips with us. Love your blog.
This would be great motivation for me at the gym. It might make me even wake up early and hit the gym in the morning!
Yes please! and thank you
I found a link to your blog from a friend's and I have been reading it ever since. I've been looking for a heart rate monitor for Christmas ... how great would it be to get this one?!?
Hook me up!! I've been following your blog for awhile. I love everything about it...wish we could work out together :)
Must.Have.This.Heart.Monitor!!!
OK, crossing my fingers, toes, legs, eyes, arms, and even my thumbs (with each other) in hopes I'll win this!
I love your blog!!! You inspire me! I am looking to run a marathon sometime in the future. I have conquered the half but never the full. I would LOVE LOVE A heartrate moniter!!
Woo hooo! Crossing my fingers;)
I will attempt my first half marathon in May at age 51! I would love the heart rate monitor.
Thanks
I would love to have one! I do triathlons and it is my next things I really want! Thanks for doing this!
What??? Comment. Here's a comment. I'd love it! I actually bought a Nike about 2 yrs ago and the pin broke. Lame. Too much money for the watch part to be broken. So the real question is.... what are you replacing this one with???
oh my gosh I was just looking at these! Im training for my first half marathon and need a watch soooo bad!!! loveyour blog by the way. i went and got some power barstoday and made sure they passed all your rules! you rock!
OOOOO...pick me!!!! Pick me!!!! (This is Paige HARRIS...I've noticed you have another Paige that comments as well;))
Wow! What a great offer. You are such an inspiration and i love reading your blog. Thanks! The heart rate monitor would really help me take my work outs to the next level and help me track my productivity. Thanks for the opportunity!!
Just want to say that I've had the priviledge of actually being TRAINED by THE Trainer Momma.....and yes ladies, she is truly wonderful! I don't need a heartrate monitor, because I have one already (and I would feel bad if I won another one when someone else could use one) but just wanted to say THANK YOU MANDY!! You're great!
sign me up Mandy!
I'd love to be the winner!
I must win this or I will probably die! j/k, I won't die, I will just continue to have inaccurate recordings of my workouts.
ps. when did my sister Laura (dec 2, 1:37pm comment) start following you also?? I swear she tries to steal all my friends. if she thinks she is going to beat me at fitness goals- she's got another thing coming- bring it sister!! :) hahahaha
me me me!!!
Really enjoying your blog! I've felt much better following your tips just a few weeks!
I need one of these. I can no longer run because of a knee injury, so my Garmin does me no good. I would love this to use while on on the eliptical machine! I miss the outdoors, but what's a girl to do. I have to keep my weight off somehow!
I love your blog and I love you more! Way too take my husband down in musical chairs!
Pick me PLEASE!!
I've never thought about getting a heart monitor until I read your post. As usual, you inspired me! Thanks for all your words of advice and wisdom! I look forward to seeing what you have to say each day! You rock!
:)
Sign me up!!
Holy great gift, Batman! I think I'll give it a shot!
I'd love the monitor! Currently, I use my pedometer only but I would love to know how hard my heart is working.
Karen
d8t8k@aol.com
What a thoughtful give away at this time of the year when cookies and goodies seem to be the gift of choice. Thank you for giving me the chance to get the device.
Count me in! I'd love to have this!!
You are so awesome Mandi, and I love your blog. I forgive you for not calling me while you were here for Thanksgiving, but you better call me when you are here for Christmas. :)
LOOOVE it!! Maybe I'll get lucky :)
awesome blog, my first visit! Looking forward to future posts!
oh, how I would ♥ a ♥ rate monitor!!
did someone say free? :) love you mandi. looks like this passion of yours is taking off and catching on, no? wish we lived closer so you could kick my butt a bit more. love you to pieces. and count me in!
Oh! Such a cool giveaway. Count me in! :)
Count me in! What an awesome give away! I actually have one of these on my Christmas wish list:)
I would LOVE this watch to help me get back into shape after I have my LAST baby next month!
Thanks!!!
Count me in. Thanks!
I've never wanted anything for Christmas until I saw this. My wrist is calling for it!
I have been following your blog for a while now and I find your tips to be so helpful and I find you to be so motivating. Thanks!
I'd love to try to win that!
My friend posted this on her facebook. This is awesome. This watch would be perfect for my 1/2 marathon training!!
I would love to be able to use that! Thanks for the chance to win!
Had one similar...would so love another!
Sign me up as well! I have always wanted something like this!
Bring on the watch!! Thanks again for all your help!!
Emily
i've been trying to figure out if i wanted to buy one of these. they're adorable!
This would be such a fabulous gift to receive. I have been on a journey in the last months to loose weight and improve my health. I have lost 27 lbs and this would be so exciting to receive for counting my heartrate while exercising. Such a generous gift. Good luck to all entered!!!!
Thanks for the e-mail Mandi. We miss you guys :)
i never knew i NEEDED this!!!
have to have one...and this one is so cute!
thanks for being awesome. :)
Mandi, Wow! What a cool thing you are doing. I normally don't win drawings, but figured at least it was a good way to at least say hi! Haven't been to the JCC gym in a long time as I use Spectrum since it is closer to my home. However, with that being said I need to do a few training sessions with you. Maybe in January??? Have a wonderful holiday season!
OOOOOOOO...now this I like.
Wow! What an awesome prize! Put my name in the hat! :)
Found you on tipjunkie... love your blog! I am on a weight loss journey and am for surely going to come back often! I WOULD LOVE to win this!
Love your blog!! Would love this watch too!
Please enter me! Thanks!
aikychien at yahoo dot com
I just found your blog through Alice. I love your give away and must admit that if I won I would give my watch to my neighbor who is just starting out on a path to a healthy lifestyle. Thanks for your tips!
Oh wow I'd love to win this to help me lose the rest of my post baby weight!
heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
I just love you Hot Trainer Momma! Wish we could work out together every morning! Cant wait to see you soon!
Shala
My mother is such a workout-aholic! She would absolutely love this!
Nicole M.
mancusni@bc.edu
This is your sista!
ets_6@hotmail.com
This would be fun to have! Great site! Kristy
williamskristy@cox.net
This would go perfectly with my new shoes and I would be able to see exactly how high by heart rate goes up while chasing 5 kids around!
If I win are you going to make me work Harder. - Paige
Paigegonzalez@Hotmail.com
I need this. No, really. Please. :)
I would love this! Thanks for a great giveaway!
Cool giveaway!
alicialaria@hotmail.com
I would love to win this! Awesome and pink too!
mdscarborough@gmail.com
wow I would love to win! :)
beccacarver26.2m@gmail.com
I would love to win this! I have been in need of motivation to get back to my training. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Oh I would love to win
Post a Comment