My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Great Holiday!

How the Doc and I spent Thanksgiving morning:
From Collages

My brother-in-law, Scott (otherwise known as the Ironman) is a crazy talented cyclist and is just as nuts about fitness as us. He invited Jared and I on an early morning Turkey Day bike ride. It was a word-of-mouth ride that started in Central Phoenix and 200+ riders showed up! We rode 40 miles, up South Mountain and back. Loved every minute of it. And thanks to Scott for riding most of the ride with my fleece around his neck. It looked like some of the road kill we saw that morning. I can't wait to do it next year...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your Brother in law sounds really cool and is soooo good looking!!!

Some random hot chick

Alisa J said...

Thinking about doing that next year. Looks like fun!

Trainer Momma said...

Nice, Anonymous... Hhhmmm, you sound mysteriously similar to Scott himself...???

Amy said...

::LOL:: I had to do a double take and ask... "is Scott Doc's brother?" They look veryyyy similar! Way to go on the 40 miles Mandi! I'm so impressed!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Wow, way to go. I haven't been working out lately, but I always get a little more motivated after visiting your site :) You've done a great job with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails