My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Giveaway, Giveaway: CamelBak® Water Bottles

And welcome to Trainer Momma's first ever GIVEAWAY! Tada! I am relatively new to blogging, but have been around this block long enough to realize that we all loooooove free stuff. So, I am starting small (and practical, but what else is new?) here, just to test the waters a bit.

Stop chatting, Mandi... Just get down to business. Here we go:


Two New CamelBak® Podium® Bottles

One is BPA Free, 24 oz Podium Bottle.
The other is only 21 oz, but insulated!

$20.00 value

From Collages
The Doc discovered these a few months ago, and instead of surprising his wife with a box of chocolates or Ben & Jerry's ice cream, he knew what would melt this gal's heart: WATER BOTTLES.

These little babies rock. They DON'T SPILL! You know me, I'm drinking my gallon of water a day and have water with me at all times. This, however, has put me in too many compromising situations where I throw a water bottle in my bag and am walking into the grocery store and feel water dripping on my leg. CRAP. I left the nozzle open -- AGAIN--and now my wallet is soaked, my phone, and I've even totaled a camera this way. The nozzle on these puppies twists open and closed, and also uses that CamelBak® trademark thing where you have to squeeze it in order for water to come out. And when you do squeeze it, oh yeah! The water comes a gushing -- which is accompanied by a satisfying whooshing sound :)

They are entirely off limits to the kid folk in our house. That's in theory, of course, and it worked for about a day. We all love them and frankly scuffle a bit to grab it first out of the dishwasher.

Rules, Rules, Rules

The giveaway runs from today, Wednesday, November 4, 2009 until midnight (12:00 AM Pacific Time Zone) on Monday, November 9, 2009.

There are several ways to throw your name in the hat -- plus a few bonus entries as well!

If you'd like to enter the Trainer Momma CamelBak® Podium® Bottle giveaway:

  • 1. Leave a comment here.
  • Add the Trainer Momma button to your blog, leave another comment for me and you'll get another giveaway entry.
  • Blog about this giveaway on your blog, send me the link, and you'll receive another giveaway entry (if you have a private blog, can I join and check it out?).
  • Become a follower of Trainer Momma and leave a comment letting me know. If you are already a follower, add a new comment reminding me that you are already a follower.

**I must note that CamelBak® did not ask me to review these bottles or give them to me for free (darn!)... I just love them, love my Trainer Momma readers, and want to pass them along to you!

64 comments:

Amanda said...

My water bottle ALWAYS leaks in my bag or car and I"m starting to take it personally! I'd love to win this little beauty...

Alicia said...

OH ME ME!! Pick Me!

Alicia said...

I already added your button to my blog a while ago. Does that still count? Friends have commented on how much they also love your blog.

Alicia said...

Just put a post, and I'm already a follower.

Few all done!!

Chiemi said...

What an awesome giveaway!! I have so much trouble getting a good water bottle. I have had to dry out my purse multiple times because of water bottle leaks.

Andrea said...

I want in on this one!

Trainer Momma said...

Yes, Alicia -- you've earned one extra entry -- here it is! Thanks for the blog post... :)

Daniel & Jocelyn said...

Hey there! All four are done, I've been following for a while, I put your button on my blog weeks ago and you can check out my blog to see my post, www.johnsonjibberish.blogspot.com, and I'm commenting...so that's four!!!

I'm loving the giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love me a good water bottle. I have been following for a few weeks and thoroughly enjoy your training tips. Nice to see someone blogging about working out. Thanks!

Andria said...

I would love some new waterbottles to take to the gym with me!

Virginia G said...

I am SO due for some new water bottles - thanks for the giveaway!

Virginia G said...

I am already a follower...:) in advance of having my 2nd child and being determined to get back in shape afterwards (this time).

Amy said...

Pick me!

Psst... Mandi, delete your comment! or just count OVER your comment!

Amy said...

Button on my blog

Amy said...

and follower!

who comes up w/ these funk words for word verification? glopses?

Marisa said...

If my friend Alicia loves your blog, and has lost 22 lbs! (you go girl!) then I'm excited to give it a try. Need to lose at least 15, and I'm in desperate need of motivation.

Marisa said...

just became a follower! Pick me!!!

Marisa said...

Just added your button to my blog. Thanks!

Vennesa said...

I'd love to have a 'real' water bottle. I'm always carrying around a bottle of Western Family water.

Vennesa said...

I'm a follower of your blog! Thanks for the motivation. I tried those wall sits yesterday.

Vennesa said...

I just added your button and invited you to my blog.

Jen Howick said...

I just melted my water bottle in the dishwasher! I am SO BUMMED! IT came out 1/4 the size it started out being. I DIG your blog! I tell everyone I know about it!

Jen Howick said...

I added your button to my blog

Jen Howick said...

I am already a follower

Kristi said...

Sweet! I would love a new water bottle!

Kristi said...

I am a follower too! ;)

Kristi said...

I added your button - but I will have to give you an invite to see it.. blog is private;)

kmberrien said...

I am always forgetting my water bottle when I leave the house. Wouldn't it be lovely to have an extra one to keep in the car? Yes!

kmberrien said...

Okay , I am following you now and I added your button to my blog. I really like your blog, by the way, very motivating in helping me shed this darn baby weight (x3)!

hughes family said...

i'd love these bottles!! i'm new to fit mommas but i'm a pretty obsessed fit mom of five little ones! love your site!

hughes family said...

i just made myself a follower.

Rachael said...

Mandi - I LOVE Trainer Momma! You totally get me motivated! Thank you! :) ~Rachael Frentheway Ice

Jenny Spilker said...

My friend Alicia LOVES your blog. So I had to check it out. I will be having a baby in about 10 weeks and I will need all the help I can get afterwards to lose that baby weight.

The Hedges said...

Hi Mandi! I did my first round of wall sits yesterday at 45 seconds each and in between sits I did squats with my bum way out! Thanks for all of the tips!

Jayna said...

Love the motivation to be FIT! Thanks, Mandi!

Krista said...

love your blog!
i check it out at least 10 times a day. :)
thanks again for your awesomeness.

Kara said...

Love your blog Mandi!!

Kara said...

and I have the button on my blog. :)

Kara said...

and I'm a follower too!

Bink said...

Oh - pick me! I _love_ water bottles ... and I tend to loose them.

Carol said...

I definitely need a new water bottle! Pick me please!!

Annalyn said...

Hi - I'm new and I love Trainer Momma already!

Annalyn said...

And now I have your button on my blog!

Annalyn said...

I've posted about this fun giveaway! Mine's private, so I'll send an invite right on over!

Annalyn said...

I'm now a follower! And I'm getting myself psyched up to try your Gallon a Day challenge...

Paige said...

I would love to be in the give away...I've got your button on my blog!

Paige said...

I am now a follower!

kto1s said...

literally just soaked my bag 2 days ago. Would LOVE these! Love the blog, btw

The Ball Babies said...

Hey there! I just added your button to my blog :) and I also became a follower of yours! Love to read all your excellent advice! Love it!

Gabriela Hull said...

Mandi,
I've been reading your blog for a while and I love it! Your button has been added to my blog:)

Sarah said...

I'd love to win!

Katrina said...

I threw out all my old 'bad' plastic water bottles and never got new ones. These would be great!

Katrina said...

I follow your blog through blogger

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

Tonight marks my first visit to your blog, my friend has been telling me about you for months and I am finally stopping by to visit, I will be back! Thanks for all the great tips!

Erin said...

Just added a button to my blog

Erin said...

Just posted about you on my blog

Erin said...

I'm now a follower, Hurray!

Allison said...

Pick me! I'm intrigued by the idea of something practical...and the water bottles look great.

Bink said...

I'm now a follower! (I'm just happy I figured out how to!) And since I currently misplaced one of my water bottles (again!), I'd love to win some new ones.

the mrs. said...

I was your 20th follower :).
And my girls are asking Santa for camelback waterbottles in their stockings, how about that?
Mandi, I love your blog!

Trainer Momma said...

Lemon lady comments

Jana said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I would also love to win!

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

Trainer Momma, after the drawing please post where we can buy one of these cool bottles---I cant let a silly little thing like maybe not winning one keep me from one of these bottles. I must have one!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails