And the winner of the two Cambelbak Podium water bottles is...
DRUMROLL PLEASE...
#21 Fit Momma
Marisa!
Marisa, please email me at trainermomma@gmail.com in order to let me know where to mail these beauties.
If you are interested in purchasing these Camelbak Podium Water Bottles for yourself, they can be found at Academy, Sports Authority, other sporting good stores, or online here.
Thanks to all of you who left comments, became a follower, added the Trainer Momma button, and even posted on your own blog about the giveaway. I so appreciate all of your thoughts and encouragement, folks. I especially love that we are all interested in fitness, health, and workin' it!
There will be more giveaways to come -- even bigger and better :)
Hey, if I don't spoil you, who will?
DRUMROLL PLEASE...
#21 Fit Momma
Marisa!
Marisa, please email me at trainermomma@gmail.com in order to let me know where to mail these beauties.
If you are interested in purchasing these Camelbak Podium Water Bottles for yourself, they can be found at Academy, Sports Authority, other sporting good stores, or online here.
Thanks to all of you who left comments, became a follower, added the Trainer Momma button, and even posted on your own blog about the giveaway. I so appreciate all of your thoughts and encouragement, folks. I especially love that we are all interested in fitness, health, and workin' it!
There will be more giveaways to come -- even bigger and better :)
Hey, if I don't spoil you, who will?

4 comments:
YAY MARISA!!
You're such a blast trainer momma! way to go Marisa
these bottles are awesome! i just bought one yesterday and it rocks!
Thanks so much. I am loving these water bottles! They work so well at not leaking and the insulated one keeps my water cold. Love it!
Post a Comment