My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Love at first bite...

No, I'm not talking about Edward here...
(sorry to disappoint all you Twilight lovers)

I want to introduce you to my new exotic obsession:

From October 2009

Greek Yogurt!

Take a look over at petit elephant (I'm guest blogging there all week).
Read about my true feelings for this delicious, healthy yogurt that has swept me off my feet.

See you there! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh! You're getting Edward involved here girl?! :)

I need to see if I can find some at HEB! Is it expensive?!

Trainer Momma said...

It is on the pricey side (for you) but for me -- the food splurger -- the sky is the limit! Really, it is not that bad, very purchasable. If it is a problem -- come and eat some of mine!

Ann Hatch said...

Hi Mandi, I found it at Sprouts for $4.99. And I am having mixed feelings. I took a bite right out of the carton and UGH! Yucky. Reminded me of a thick tablespoon of SOUR sour-cream. But then after adding some stevia and almonds, it was pretty delish. Also, I liked the consistency. Very thick and luscious, especially for fat free. I bought 1 other brand to compare- haven't tried that yet. ALSO I like that it's only 120 calories for 1 cup, or 60 calories for 1/2 c. It would be a good substitution for a tablespoon of sourcream as a garnish on soup, or on top of a burrito. But plain, alone? H- no!

Trainer Momma said...

I found the best deal by far at Costco this week. At our grocery store it was unreasonably high. Ann, try buying some agave nectar -- ooh yum! It is good stuff. With the fruit and walnuts, it is tasty stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails