- Gen over at Healthy, Smelthy did an interview with me and posted it this week. She's got a sense of humor that I can appreciate and someday I hope to run some bleachers with this chick. Check out our interview out here.
- Time Magazine goes over the Happy Deal debate. Nice move, San Fran. I like it :)
- I was completely inspired by this 70-year-old Ironman Triathlete who was featured in the Wall Street Journal.
- Yahoo! Shine did a piece on 5 Unexpectedly Unhealthy Kids' Foods. So very true, I must say.
- Ooooo, hand over a slice of this Sweet Potato Pie from Gina's Skinny Recipes. I'm not a crust person, so just hand over the warm inside please!
If you come across an interesting article you think I'd dig or if you've written one yourself (you know -- anything about exercise, nutrition, healthy families) or an awesome recipe -- SEND THEM MY WAY! I'd love to pass on valuable info and good reading to TM readers.
Have a great weekend friends!
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!

5 comments:
Aw shucks! Well aren't you sweeter than sugar!
I love the video of the 70 year-old Ironman! What an inspiration for everyone to get up and get moving! Plus he's from Pittsburgh! (our hometown).
Stairs? That's cool with me, but be forewarned I mutter pretty ugly things while running stairs. You've been warned ;)
Sorry, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you on the San Fran Happy Meal fiasco. McD's and their toys ~ while completely disgusting are not responsible for the obesity epidemic in children. Parents that don't know how to say NO are responsible for it.
I don't appreciate gov't deciding they know how to parent my children better than I do (but then I have issues with gov't in general :) It's why we homeschool) LOL!!
I liked the vid about the Dr.
Here is another 70 year old doctor with before and after photos on his helathy lifestyle website.
And oh, I tried those walking planks. Quite a challange. Thanks for sharing the idea.
Thanks for the sweet potato pie link. I got some other great recipes from there as well.
You are influencing my life greatly. I frequently copy and use recipes from you. I ordered some shoes from Zappos, and a plate for my grandson after the give-aways.
By the way, I saw you at the J. I was going to introduce myself, but you were on the phone. Next time.
You are so sweet to say that!
Post a Comment