My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trainer Momma Basics Video: Ab Bicycles



Find more Trainer Momma workouts and videos here.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

4 comments:

The Ball Babies said...

I absolutely LOVE your shirt! Where'd you get it??? Oh, and I love those bicycles, too! Thanks for all the videos - they're my favorites!

Trainer Momma said...

The shirt came from Marshalls or TJ Maxx last year. OF COURSE. I shop no where else.

And I appreciate the comments on the videos. I secretly love doing them. The editing, music, and entire process has been very creative and fun for me.

Thanks for actually watching them :)

The Ball Babies said...

Oh, my, I do love them and I've done your tricep/chest workout for two weeks now. Burn, baby, burn! Wow. It's a love/hate day when Friday rolls around and it's time to do that little number. Ouch. Thanks for the burn! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the videos, you are so delightful and beautiful.

I'm going to give this exercise a try.

Thanks Mandy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails