Healthy? Um, let's see...
We use our all natural, creamy PB and it has honey! OK, it does have powdered sugar but there's no way I'm attempting to substitute stevia for that. I mean, believe it or not, I do have my limits...
Edible Playdough
by www.trainermomma.com
source: I did not make this one up. It is all over the web.
1 cup peanut butter (we use our creamy all natural kind)
1/2 cup honey
2 cups powdered sugar
Just dump it all in a big bowl and and mix. Towards the end, it works best to mix it with your hands. Then you have to lick your fingers. Darn.
Store in a zip lock bag or air-tight container.
Calories: ??? Who the heck knows how many calories a playdough dinosaur, snake, or happy face have. I just pop a snowman head in my mouth and call it good. The kids on the other hand... WOW. That's a different story!
Click here for a printable version of this recipe.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


3 comments:
Edible Playdough? Sounds like a good Family Home Evening activity/treat.
we make this, but put powdered milk in place of the powdered sugar. we call it protein snack or peanut butter play dough.
Yea, the powdered milk sounds much healthier. We used to do that years ago, but this seems to have a smoother texture for the actual playing with the playdough. I need to switch back and try it again. Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment