This is the week o' family:
5 adults.
7 kids.
1 dog.
I am happy to report I have family in town for the next 2 weeks.
I couldn't be happier :)
However it makes things a bit wild around here.
I may skip a post or two the next few weeks. Lo siento.
And if you were so gracious as to email me with a question, I surely have not forgotten about you!
I will get back with the Trainer Momma groove after I wipe my tears when my family drives away next week.
But for now, I'm enjoying the chaos!
Just a little inspiration for the day...
I have been following Asics ads for years. They are brilliant, funny, and motivating for me.
Maybe they will be for you too:

courtesy of www.asicsamerica.com -- Click on the link to see more...
Time to clean the kitchen, finish the laundry, bath the kids, read books, scriptures, prayers, bedtime, talk to grown ups, and fall into bed. Whew -- a full life is wonderful, isn't it?
BTW-- Asics in no way asked, contacted, or compensated me for this post. I just love their ads, that's all :)
BTW-- Asics in no way asked, contacted, or compensated me for this post. I just love their ads, that's all :)

5 comments:
Great ad!
I love your blog. I have been reading it for a few months. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and sense of humor. I have a question for you. If you do yoga, do you still need to do cardio workouts? I have heard that you can burn as many calories in a yoga class as when you run?! True?
I recently found your blog and am loving it! I had my third baby 5 months ago and am encouraged by posts to get back in shape. Thank you, thank you for sharing your knowledge, tips, and encouragement!
Enjoy time with your family!
Welcome to new readers! Amber -- Sorry to break it to you, but traditional yoga, although fantastic for your body, does not burn as many calories as a run. There are different types of yoga: Power Yoga and Bikram (just the two off the top of my head) that will burn more calories than hatha or vinyasa yoga (those are the slower paced typical yoga classes). Wearing a heart rate monitor will really help you out with this.
have fun with your family!! i love that kind of chaos!
Post a Comment