My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Eat With Me: 4/27/10

I'm going to try to be a bit more transparent when it comes to where I get my calorie budget from and how I'm burning calories during my workout.  It is a bit tedious, but hopefully will answer more questions than it creates.

Calorie Budget:

   1,982 BMR calories
 - 500 (trying to lose 1 lb.)
+ 468 (workout calories)
---------------------------------
1,950 -- grand total

Workout:
5 minutes warm up on recumbent bike
45 minutes of weight lifting (chest, triceps, plyo)
25 minutes stationary bike using HIIT

Let's eat!

5:15 AM
Pre-workout snack:

1 whole wheat roll
(recipe coming soon)

120 calories


8:00 AM

1/2 cup rolled oats, cinnamon, and vanilla cooked in microwave with water
1 Tb all natural peanut butter
1/2 blackberries
1/4 cup skim milk on top

318 calories



10:45 AM

1 orange
2 string cheese

230 calories



1:00 PM
Lunch:

Tofu Asian Salad

238 calories


4:00 PM
"I barely made it" mid-afternoon snack:

1 scoop of EAS Protein Powder + water
1 cup Peanut Butter Puffin cereal

217 calories

I had 6 kids at my house today.  I barely had time to think, let alone eat!  So, I grabbed some food and kept changing diapers, getting kids' fed, homework done, piano practiced.  Whew!  
BTW - Could you just eat up that red curly hair?  Oh my.  



6:00 PM
Dinner:

Turkey, Ham, and Cheese Stromboli
1/2 cup marinara sauce (I like Classico Tomato Basil)
2 cups of freshly cut pineapple (my knees are weak just thinking about this)

I had planned to add more food to this meal in the form of a salad or something.  But, I got so carried away with the Stromboli that I ran out of time.  Luckily, I cook for a very easy crowd!


9:00
Late night snack:

1 cup of skim milk

90 calories

Under by 241 calories.  Good night!

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails