My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What's the Point?

01/01/10
You started strong. 
Perfect plan.  
Perfect nutrition.  
Perfect exercise regimen.  
No ice cream sandwich or burger with fries could stand in your way.
Jillian Michaels would soon be getting a run for her money.
It was different this time.






How are things going now?  Ummm, perhaps a bit more challenging?  Have you found yourself thinking lately, "WHAT'S THE POINT?"

I'm guest blogging today over at Loser Moms.  Head over there for a little to be reminded why we are doing this stuff...

You're worth it! :)

Have you entered the Trainer Momma TJ Maxx $50 Gift Card GIVEAWAY yet?  I'm giving away two prizes this time, so enter now! 




6 comments:

Chiemi said...

Awesome post.

Vennesa said...

Great post and so true! Thanks Mandi.

Kali said...

You have an amazing gift! Thanks for sharing!

Christina said...

too funny---

this past weekend i was DEF PMSing big time-ya know the kind where i am asking the hubby "do you have to breathe IN then OUT then IN and OUT like that?! i mean really is it neccessary!??!" sigh...my eating was in the same mood!

Today i wasnt feeling the gym, but went anyway and busted thru my interval workout--felt great and now im not so PMSy!

hughes family said...

you should check out this past week of Baby Blues comics from the paper. It is hilarious, and I think you would get a kick out of the series from last week. the mom joins and gym and goes to a work out. i laughed all week about it.

Trainer Momma said...

I just checked out the Baby Blues-- it is awesome. I will have to post some here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails