Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.
Add this button to your blog by copying and pasting this code into an html gadget.
6 comments:
Is it better to stay on your elbows or up on your hands. Is one way better than the other?
ooooo Thanks Trainer Momma! I know how to do these, but I need a reminder to actually DO them!!
I like to do them on my elbows -- they seem to be a little tougher.
I just tried this, and I am for sure a 30 second plank girl. I am going to need to work up to the 1 minute! Pitiful, but something to aim for!
BrendaKaye -- I'm just glad you tried it! You'll be surprised at how quick you build up to one minute.
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment