1,486 in the calorie bank + 520 workout calories = 2,006 total calories
Pre-Workout Scarfdown:
1 medium banana
90 calories
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
Mixed Berry Protein Shake with 1/4 c rolled oats
2 Tb flax seed
345 calories
Mid-Morning Snack:
11:00 AM
Pure Protein Bar
200 calories
My Big Fat Greek Salad
(find recipe here)
338 calories
Mid-afternoon snack:
1 medium pear
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
Dinner:
6:00 PM
1 serving of Lasagna -- Trainer Momma style
2 1/4 cups steamed broccoli
1/2 pear
1/4 cup rainbow sherbet ice cream
Under by 380 calories.
I'll be honest with you, I was stuffed. And I ended up coming down with a stomach flu that night (which subsequently went through all my kids at least twice).

3 comments:
that's funny. you eat dinner like i do. my husband always jokes that i eat the meal on lettuce. tonight, it was the turkey sloppy joe meat, but on lettuce. lasagna on lettuce. pizza on lettuce. even casserole on lettuce. yum. thanks for all the ideas!
Your big fat greek salad looks good :) and i can smell the lasagna. yum! (sans the meat ;) )
PS. I thought its funny my word verification on the bottom is UNCOW..lol
That IS funny, Gelareh! Uncow -- perfect description!
Post a Comment