Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.
Add this button to your blog by copying and pasting this code into an html gadget.
8 comments:
I absolutely LOVE squats....every kind and variation of them. I love how powerful and "toned" I feel. Thanks for sharing your tips!
These look great for the tush and legs. I'll definitely be adding these into my workout!
Thanks for the demo!
Great tips on the jump squat! Thanks:)
keep the demo's COMING!!!! im doing 3 sets of 25...love it
You look amazing. Forget the squats...you're inspiring just to look at! Way to go!
Liz in Seattle
I did jump squats in my workout today! I felt silly for the first 2 or 3 and then go over myself.
Forget the silly. We all are looking ridiculous -- Just jump for joy and go for it! I've been looking like a freak in the gym for years now. They are used to it.
Totally agree with Liz. You look amazing. I could stare at you all day! Your body is mesmerizing. Keep up the great posts!
Post a Comment