My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thanks, San Antonio Living!

Well, now this was fun! I found out last week that Trainer Momma (the blog, not me :) was going to be featured in a segment about "Online Fitness Training" in a daily lifestyle show called San Antonio Living on one of our local television stations, WOAI.




I had to scramble this morning to find a place to watch it, so thanks to Katie for letting me plop myself on her couch and enjoy the show (and providing a well utilized "Time Out" chair for my two-year-old! Wow, he was on a roll this morning!).

Take a peek by clicking on the link below (mine is the last site featured):

San Antonio Living: Online Fitness Training

Wow! This made me smile... Many thanks to Carolyn Mastin for including Trainer Momma!

14 comments:

Dani said...

GO MANDY! You are officially famous!

brownymama said...

Mandi! Wow! Look at that. You're helping people everywhere, you famous lady. So proud of you!

The Martin Family said...

I just watched it! Congrats!!!

Amanda said...

Next stop, Oprah! Go, Mandi, go!

Ann Hatch said...

Wow girl! I'm so happy for you!!!! We just watched this all together- my mom, sister, and I! You're makin' it big! Go girl!!!

Steve and Kathy said...

Wow, Mandi...way to go! You have such an amazing site. I know you have tons of followers. I need to be one of them. Great going. Congrats!

Ashley said...

Yeah Mandi!! I am so excited for you. Way to go girl.
I don't think this will be the last place we see you.

Ash.

Chiemi said...

Wow, go you! I love your blog!

Gabriela Hull said...

How cool are you?! Congrats!

julie said...

Thats awesome! What a privilege and great way to spread the love of Trainer Momma :) We love your blog so much my husband even looks at it and uses some of your recipes! Thanks for all you do to help us!

Emily said...

you go girl!

Emily P. said...

Congrats!

Your Sis

Shawna said...

Woot, woot!!! You go girl!!!

kmberrien said...

Congratulations! That's pretty exciting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails