And the GIVEAWAY WINNER for the new
FT4 Heart Rate Monitor is....
FT4 Heart Rate Monitor is....

Yeah!
The crowd is going wild!
And now they're doing the wave!
Cheerleaders are doing a few herkies for you!
YIPPEEE!
The crowd is going wild!
And now they're doing the wave!
Cheerleaders are doing a few herkies for you!
YIPPEEE!
Courtney, please email me so I can get your address and get this beauty mailed off ASAP (find my email address by clicking on the contact tab under the header).
To all the rest of you who enter, WOW! I couldn't have been more pleased with the turnout! Every giveaway has grown by leaps and bounds. I'm already rubbing my hands together with excitement as I plan next month's giveaway! :)
I do these giveaways to sincerely THANK YOU for reading Trainer Momma and giving me so much feedback, questions, and inspiration. What a thrill it has been for me to sit here in my little house in Texas and meet so many other women so interested in fitness, nutrition and just plain healthy living. I appreciate you telling your friends and families about Trainer Momma and for tuning in each day. I really do.
Follow me at Twitter by clicking on the cute bird in my sidebar or by clicking on the link below:
By the way -- have you put the Trainer Momma button on your sidebar yet? Spread the love!

Add this button to your blog by copying and pasting this code into an html gadget.

3 comments:
Congrats Courtney!! We love your blog!!
Jen :)
Lucky Courtney! Congrats!
Thanks so much! I am so excited!
Post a Comment