I didn't list all the calories because MY PHONE DIED. So, all my calorie count is in that brain -- I mean phone-- of mine. Jared is at the Apple Store as we speak and hopefully my Lose It program will be up and running tomorrow... It's pathetic how dependent I am on that little device.
But, here's the eating log:
| From January 2010 |
1 slice whole wheat bread
120 calories
| From January 2010 |
Breakfast:
1 medium orange
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup Kashi GoLean Crunch
| From January 2010 |
Mid-morning Snack:
Pure Protein Bar
200 calories
| From January 2010 |
Lunch
A salad kindly brought home for lunch from the Doc from Pam's Patio Kitchen:
3 cups spinach
1/2 cup strawberries
1/3 cup mandarin oranges
roasted pecans
6 0z. chicken breast
2 Tb honey poppy seed dressing
4:00 P.M.
Mid-afternoon Snack:
(not pictured)
Blueberry Protein Shake
| From January 2010 |
Dinner
4 oz BBQ Salmon
2 small red potatoes
1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli
8 apple slices
| From January 2010 |
9:00 PM
I have calories left and I'm still hungry:
1 cup Kashi Vive cereal
1/2 cup skim milk
For more Eat With Me Posts click here.

4 comments:
Oh, no! Only two little potatoes? You poor thing, I would have probably eaten about 10 more than that. Wish I had your willpower! Sure love reading (and looking at ) what you're eating! It's very inspiring and thought provoking for me. I've been a lot more conscious about what I've been putting into my mouth - but notice I said conscious about it - not quitting putting it in. Therein lies the problem with me! Keep sharing!
Do you know the calories on your poppy seed dressing recipie? I looked at the one in the store a while back and the calories were insane. I'd like to try it if it's not as bad as the one in the store.
I don't know the calorie count on that -- but I'll work on figuring it out for you...
I think it would be really cool if everytime you took a photo of your protein bar against your steering wheel, you had some sort of landmark or noteworthy place (like Costco, or the Alamo!) in the background!! That salad from Pam's looks delish!
Post a Comment