5:45 A.M.
Pre-workout scarf down:
(not pictured)
1 slice of whole wheat bread
24 oz of water
Pre-workout scarf down:
(not pictured)
1 slice of whole wheat bread
24 oz of water
| From January 2010 |
Breakfast:
Breakfast Wrap
1 Flat Out Light Wrap
3 egg whites
1 slice of turkey bacon
spinach
red onions
red peppers
(This wrap could have used some salsa -- it was a bit dry for my taste buds).
Turn on the broiler.
Crack the egg whites into a microwave safe bowl that is sprayed with Pam. Sprinkle with pepper and zap them for 1 min. 30 sec.
Cook the slice of turkey bacon the microwave per package instructions.
Load everything on the wrap and roll it up. Broil it in oven for 2-3 minutes. Rotate. Broil 2 more minutes.
Eat it with an orange in the car as I'm frantically trying to get to my first client on time. And juggle the 2-year-old. And 25 degree weather in Texas (??!??).
| From January 2010 |
Mid-morning Snack:
Almost 1 apple
20 almonds
| From January 2010 |
Lunch-
Leftover Hawaiian Haystacks while I'm helping the Doc with some paperwork.
| From January 2010 |
This was what the kiddo is doing while I'm enjoying my Hawaiian Haystacks and filling out forms.
T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
Who's supposed to be watching this kid, anyway?
| From January 2010 |
Mid-afternoon Snack:
Blackberry Protein Shake
1 cup skim milk
1 scoop EAS Whey Protein Powder
1/2 fresh blackberries
5 cubes of ice
Blend it. Savor it. Shamelessly slurp the last drops straight out of the blender.
| From January 2010 |
| From January 2010 |
Dinner:
Bed of 2 cups steamed broccoli
2.5 oz of salmon
1/2 c wild rice
10 orange slices from my MIL citrus trees back in AZ (...sigh... I miss all that citrus)
| From January 2010 |


3 comments:
I really really want that wild rice and broccoli! It looks so good. (The 2 year old is cute too.)
You should try almond milk or coconut milk instead of skim milk in your smoothie - it's good - I try to stay away from dairy whenever I have another option
I love love love these posts! It gives me an idea of how I really really need to change what I eat..... it would make you sick what I ate today. I just won't even say it.
Thank you for all your help and ideas! I wish I could sit down with you and have you help me change my whole lifestyle because I am sure in need of one.
ps thanks for the comment on my blog!
Post a Comment