AAAAAAAHHHHHH!
No, that is not somebody being scared out of their pants at a haunted house. That is us as we navigate our way through this week full of Halloween parties, Trunk or Treats, Trick or Treats, candy at home, at work, at school.
MAKE IT STOP!
It's here, friends: HALLOWEEN WEEK.
(Que the scary, door creaking, random screaming, chain saw, creepy music)
No, that is not somebody being scared out of their pants at a haunted house. That is us as we navigate our way through this week full of Halloween parties, Trunk or Treats, Trick or Treats, candy at home, at work, at school.
MAKE IT STOP!
It's here, friends: HALLOWEEN WEEK.
(Que the scary, door creaking, random screaming, chain saw, creepy music)
If you find yourself in a sugar induced coma,
come check out my post on Mormonmomma.com.
I will be posting there a few times a month as a permablogger (I did not know that was a word).
Don't worry, Trainer Momma will still be up and running as usual,
just sharing the love other places once in a while.
come check out my post on Mormonmomma.com.
I will be posting there a few times a month as a permablogger (I did not know that was a word).
Don't worry, Trainer Momma will still be up and running as usual,
just sharing the love other places once in a while.


3 comments:
Ha ha...growing up my mom would always throw away the candy we got after a week. We never understood why and would get SO mad! Now I'm right there with her!! If it's there, I'll eat it, so it needs to go!
I try so hard to stay away from it - ugh!
The Great Pumpkin comes the night of Halloween here (they can eat as much candy they want the night of). They leave their Halloween buckets out (much like an Easter basket) and then Great Pumpkin comes in the middle of the night and trades all of the candy for a toy they have really been wanting. Then "the great pumpkin" sends the candy over seas to some of our soldiers. That way it gets out of our house and lives quickly!
Post a Comment