My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wall of Fame

From

I first heard of my aunt doing this a few years ago. She gathered sports photos of her family from throughout the years, framed them, then created her own Wall of Fame in their home gym.

I loved the idea, however, didn't have $$$$ to blow up and frame all the photos I would like nor the craftiness to make it spectacular (not a talent I possess). I did, however, have a bulletin board, some glitter, and paint I wasn't using -- thus our mini Wall of Fame was born.

The photos celebrate anything that encompasses exercise, healthy fun, outdoors, and movement. It is a place we showcase the dozens of ribbons, medals, race numbers, gymnastic meet scores, etc. The kids and I enjoy rotating the pictures throughout the year. I hung it up in the garage simply because it is the highest traffic area in our house.

It reminds my family what we value:

health
fitness
fun
memories
each other.


From Collages
**I'm sure you can create one of your own, much cuter and more eye catching than mine. If you do, email me a pic!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails