My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fitness Goals

In addition to setting fitness goals, you need a time frame -- otherwise, if you are like me, you'll work on your goal, um, tomorrow. Setting 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year goals are helpful and realistic.

I give all my clients the following worksheet when they start working out with me. Go ahead, print it out, and fill it out for yourself! This will give you the direction, commitment and accountability you need...

Fitness Goals Worksheet

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this worksheet. Thanks for posting. I am really such an all or nothing person- it is so hard for me to set reasonable goals. It's like I don't work out at all- or work out 3 hrs a day, 7 days a week. I only eat fruits, veggies, & protein.....or I eat sugary foods instead of regular meals. I need to learn balance, that's for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails