I just want to warn all of you Fit Mommas out there about the recipes that I post on this blog. The recipes I post are all healthy and oh so very tasty – but not necessarily low in calories. The reason why I post these recipies is so you have a resource for healthy snacks and meals for your family, however this does not always equate to low-cal.So, if you are trying to lose weight or even maintain your girlish figure, you’ve got to be careful with these yummy snacks lying around. Often we fall into the trap of telling ourselves, “Oh, healthy? Good!” -- and then proceed to eat 8 muffins in a row at 200 calories a pop. Ouch. So, yes, partake in one then let the rascals and their friends enjoy their healthy snacks while you secretly throw out their Cheetos.
Over time, I definitely will be posting some more mom-friendly and weight conscience recipes that hopefully your kids will bite into as well.

0 comments:
Post a Comment