My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In my dreams...

Trainer Momma: that's exactly what I am. Yes, I am a mother of 3, but also am a certified personal trainer. I work part time at my gym, and love talking and teaching fitness and health for those 2 hours every day. Some women are very talented and have some amazing hobbies. I have friends who quilt, others who scrapbook, some blog, cook, sew, clean, perform, volunteer, decorate, craft, etc. I DO NONE OF THAT. I don't know how. I have no interest. My interest, my hobby, my part time job is fitness. So, I'm blogging about it so I can get these ideas that are running through my head recorded somewhere. And if someone reads it -hey! - that's a bonus.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Great first entry! :)

PS...what happened to the other posts??

Related Posts with Thumbnails